1972 600 SWB Limousine
Original 55,044 Miles
Original Window Sticker from 1972
MB180 Silver Metallic Paint
MB Blue Leather/Velour Interior
Striped French Walnut Wood
This 1972 Grand Mercedes Benz 600 Limousine has been meticulously maintained over the last 40 years by the original owner/purchaser.
* The air suspension is tight and the car stays up for weeks
* The hydraulics are in perfect condition, no leaks
* The original wood trim is in like-new condition
* The blue velour interior is very presentable, no tears
* The mechanics have received recent engine and front axle chassis mounts
* All air suspension valves have been replaced
* A new driveshaft has been installed
* Brakes have been serviced with new brake pads
* Four new Michelin extra-load tires have been installed
* The original Fulda Diadem spare tire in the trunk has been retained
* A four-wheel Hunter wheel alignment has been done at the local Mercedes Benz dealer
* The engine has very good oil pressure and compression
* The fuel injection pump with two cold start valves had been replaced in 2011
* Radio, air conditioning and heat operation are all working to factory specs
It is hard, after 40 years, to find a Mercedes Benz for sale by the original owner. He had lost the original title but the replacement title is clear and the original window sticker together with the Mercedes Benz dealer documents show the owners history from new.
The metallic silver paint with blue velour has been a special US order and the last Grand Mercedes Benz delivered to the Texas dealership.
A doctor and wife’s pet as they have no children. Had to smile when the wife kissed the Benz 'good-bye' when it left their home.
As the second owner, you will own a piece of Mercedes Benz history.